Quality Representation When Filing For Bankruptcy
At a time when you feel totally defeated in the area of finances, the cost of legal representation can be quite a deterrent. However, at the Cornwell Bankruptcy Law Firm we are more than happy to explain to you while it’s a good decision. Bankruptcy Attorney Keith Cornwell understands exactly why you would be reluctant to take on yet another expense. At the same time he totally knows that you need the advice and counsel he can provide now more than ever.
When you are filing for Chapter 13 or Chapter 7 bankruptcy, you are taking on a complicated process. The knowledge that the Cornwell Law Firm has in this area is priceless to those who take advantage of it. They stick with you from the beginning to the end and help you overcome any and all obstacles along the way. Their ultimate goal is to see you get the burden of debt off your shoulders and move on to a fresh financial start. Read more about the Cornwell Law Firm can help you in the following areas:
- Automatic Stay Option
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 Repayment Plans
- Means Test
- How Does the Means Test Work
- Wage Garnishment
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Debt Collectors
- Bankruptcy and Divorce
- Bankruptcy and Real Estate
- Bankruptcy Mortgage
- Mortgage Modification
- Foreclosure Defense
- Bankruptcy Exemptions
- Credit Card Debt
- Discharging Debt
- Student Loan Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy Alternatives
Four Reasons a Bankruptcy Attorney Helps
The bankruptcy laws are always changing, and the legal paperwork is very complex. Filing for bankruptcy is a total headache. Just one mistake on any form and your whole petition can be denied. That would leave you frustrated and further down the financial hole. You’d be stuck with the same old debt and wouldn’t be able to file bankruptcy again for a specific period of time. It’s best to get it right the first time. Here are the 4 biggest reasons for your to hire a competent bankruptcy attorney:
- It will help you end all the creditor harassment. Once the process has begun, according to law, the creditors may still contact you, but only through your attorney. Many of them may still try to contact you or your family members, but if you have an attorney representing you, they can take charge of that situation and stop it immediately.
- They help you guard against mistakes. There is a lot of complicated paperwork involved in a bankruptcy, which leaves lots of room for mistakes. It is crucial that you list every asset, all your debts, and all your property in the proper categories. If you fail to do so, then your petition has a good chance of being denied. Keith Cornwell can help make sure this doesn’t happen to you.
- They can give you confidence and save you from feeling uncertain about how your case will go. There is a lot of necessary communication between you and the court, your creditors, and the trustees, that your attorney can help you with. It can be totally overwhelming if you aren’t sure how to proceed. During times like these, having a competent bankruptcy attorney can be priceless.
- They have all the information you could possibly need. Deciding to file for bankruptcy might seem to be the smart thing to do at first, but when you actually get into the process, you can find yourself totally out of your element. The best chance you have for a favorable result is to have a bankruptcy attorney on your side. The details can be astronomical, and it’s practically impossible for the average person to learn it all on the fly. That’s where the Cornwell Law Firm comes in.
Attending Your Gwinnett County Case Personally
When you hire Keith Cornwell as your Gwinnett Country Bankruptcy attorney, you are not going to just be assigned a case number then left alone. Your case is crucial to you and your family, and Keith Cornwell is ready to go to bat for you from start to finish. From the preparing of your petition all the way to the final paperwork, he will be fighting for your best interests until the end. Contact US and get your FREE consultation today!